Finally, adults do not have to worry about hiding their “childish” hobbies. At some point during the past year or so, adult coloring books have become all the rage. While many have always recognized their ability to reduce stress, more and more individuals are jumping on the wagon.
Whatever Is Lovely is a lovely example of this. The images are on a one-sided piece of paper, which allows for multiple coloring utensil options. The paper is also one that is thick, but not too thick if that makes any sense. Each image is intricate enough to make you slow down and reflect on the Scripture or quote without being too tedious to cause you added stress.
I am thankful that these books are becoming more mainstream as I can imagine many adults using this to help relieve the stress of everyday life. Now parents can color with their children without having to color another princess or jungle scene. It is something that could be used to help families to draw closer.
Color your way to peace and worship with this beautiful coloring book for adults featuring encouraging quotes from inspirational writers, beloved hymns, and Scripture.
We live in a busy, hectic world—but what waits for you in Whatever Is Lovely is a way to quiet the noise, express creativity, and spend some sweet time with God. Each original design from one of a dozen different artists illustrates a corresponding quote.
Whatever Is Lovely features:
- Large format 9.75″ x 9.75″ (25x25cm) pages
- 45 single-sided coloring pages
- A premium soft-touch finish cover with gold foil embellishments
- High quality, bright white paper stock—heavy enough to use pencils, pens, or markers
- Quotes from the Bible, classic hymns, and writers such as Francine Rivers, Rachel Held Evans, and Corrie ten Boom.
- A link to the “Whatever Is Lovely” playlist to help set the mood for worship, contemplation, and creative expression
When we create, we echo the heart of our creative God who designed everything and gave us the capacity to recognize beauty. So go ahead! You have permission to pick up your colored pencil, pen, or marker and be reminded of